Chevron Renaissance Medical Centre is a fully accredited, 7 Day Medical Centre, in the heart of Surfers Paradise.
Are you looking for a local general practice, with a team of professional, caring doctors? Our Medical Centre provides a friendly, family-orientated environment. We accept walk-ins or you can phone 07 5561 0340 for an appointment.
Our services include:
- Highly Experienced Doctors - including FEMALE Doctors with special interests in women’s health.
- Immunisations and Travel Vaccinations. Available 7 Days.
- Women's Health including Pap Smears
- Implanon, Depo Provera, Depo Ralovera, and Mirena IUD insertions
- Men's Health
- Pediatric Medicine
- Ante/Post Natal Care
- Hormone Replacement Therapy/Menopause
- Asthma Action Plans
- Health Assessments For Ages 75+
- Skin Cancer Checks
- Treatment Room and Nurse
- Onsite QML Pathology Services
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Expert Filling & Injectable Wrinkle Treatments
Our facilities include:
- BULK BILLING available - conditions apply. Please phone for details.
- MEDICATION available STRAIGHT AWAY at the on-site, late-night pharmacy.
- PARKING in Chevron Renaissance Building. First 2 Hours FREE.
- Onsite pathology services QML
Come in and meet our Doctors at Chevron Renaissance Medical Centre:
Doctor Geralize Schoeman, MBBS. FRACGP
- Dedicated family GP
- Over ten years working in South Africa and Australia .
- Special interest in women’s and children’s health.
Doctor David Seton, MBBS. FRACGP
Dr Seton has been practicing medicine for over 24 years with a keen interest in Gynaecology, Pregnancy, Paediatrics, Skin Checks and Anti Wrinkle injections.
Dr Seton trains Medical Student Doctors and the like with Mirena and Implanon insertions and is one of the very best in his field.
He is passionate about Pregnant Patient Management and Paediatric care.
Dr Seton has a large following for his Anti Wrinkle care via Injectables with patients coming to see him from all over the Gold Coast for his expertise, fantastic sense humour and unbeatable prices.
Doctor John Wilson, MBBS. FRACGP
Dr Wilson has been practicing General Medicine for over 21 years with a very keen interest in Family Medicine and Diabetic Management
Doctor Alan Mackenzie, MBBS.
- Dedicated family GP
- Dive Medicals and Sports Medicine
- All aspects of family medicine, with an emphasis on older aged patients
- Special expertise in bulk billed acupuncture